|Users about WuInstall:
“Many thanks for that – great product!”
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. THIS IS A LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Software License Agreement is a legal agreement between you (purchaser or licensee) and HS2N with regard to the copyrighted Software WuInstall 1.2 PRO (herein referred to as "SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE") provided with this License Agreement. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT includes computer software, the associated media, any printed materials, and any "online" or electronic documentation. Use of any software and related documentation ("Software") provided to you by HS2N in whatever form or media, will constitute your acceptance of these terms, unless separate terms are provided by the software supplier, in which case certain additional or different terms may apply. If you do not agree with the terms of this License Agreement, do not download, install, copy or use the Software. By installing, copying or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this License Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this License Agreement, HS2N is unwilling to license the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to you.
1. Eligible Licensees. This Software is available for license solely to SOFTWARE owners, with no right of duplication or further distribution, licensing, or sub-licensing. IF YOU DO NOT OWN THE SOFTWARE, THEN DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, COPY OR USE THE SOFTWARE.
2. License Grant. Licensee shall not modify, copy, duplicate, reproduce, license or sublicense the Software, or transfer or convey the Software or any right in the Software to anyone. Licensee can use the software on more than server and clients at a time in your organization, depending on the License. One Server counts for 8 points, on client for 1 point.
3. Copyright. The Software is licensed, not sold. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Software is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Software will remain the exclusive property of HS2N and/or its suppliers, and you will not acquire any rights to the Software, except as expressly set forth above. All copies of the Software will contain the same proprietary notices as contained in or on the Software. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text and "applets," incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, are owned by HS2N or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. Reverse Engineering. You agree that you will not attempt, and if you are a corporation, you will use your best efforts to prevent your employees and contractors from attempting to reverse compile, modify, translate or disassemble the Software in whole or in part. Any failure to comply with the above or any other terms and conditions contained herein will result in the automatic termination of this license and the reversion of the rights granted hereunder to HS2N.
5. Disclaimer of Warranty. The Software is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind. HS2N and its suppliers disclaim and make no express or implied warranties and specifically disclaim the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of third-party rights. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is with you. Neither HS2N nor its suppliers warrant that the functions contained in the Software will meet your requirements or that the operation of the Software will be uninterrupted or error-free. HS2N IS NOT OBLIGATED TO PROVIDE ANY UPDATES TO THE SOFTWARE.
6. Limitation of Liability. HS2N's entire liability and your exclusive remedy under this License Agreement shall not exceed the price paid for the Software, if any. In no event shall HS2N or its suppliers be liable to you for any consequential, special, incidental or indirect damages of any kind arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if HS2N or its supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or any claim by a third party.
7. Rental. You may not loan, rent, or lease the SOFTWARE.
8. Upgrades. If the SOFTWARE is an upgrade from an earlier release or previously released version, you now may use that upgraded product only in accordance with this License Agreement. If the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is an upgrade of a software program which you licensed as a single product, the SOFTWARE PRODUCT may be used only as part of that single product package and may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
9. Software Maintenance Developer shall provide to Licensee access to any new, corrected or enhanced version of the Software as created by Developer. Such enhancement shall include all modifications to the Software which increase the speed, efficiency or ease of use of the Software, or add additional capabilities or functionality to the Software, but shall not include any substantially new or rewritten version of the Software.
10. Product Support. Product support for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT IS provided by HS2N to Licensee with email technical support assistance ("Support Services") for a term of one (1) year with no guaranteed response time.
11. No Liability for Consequential Damages. In no event shall HS2N or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, direct, indirect special and consequential damages, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use this "Your Company" product, even if HS2N has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Because some states/countries do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
12. Indemnification By You. If you distribute the Software in violation of this Agreement, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend HS2N and its suppliers from and against any claims or lawsuits, including attorney's fees that arise or result from the use or distribution of the Software in violation of this Agreement.